My Intro

My photo
Doncaster, South Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Real Name Steve. Once went to prison for a month. Now a full time carer. Part romany/part tyke. Father and Step-father, Grandad to 14 superb kids. Was an RMN. Was qualified Fitter, Was a Shop manager, Was a Warehouse manager. Was a retail assistant/floor fitter. was a plastics fabricator/glass fibre laminator. Was a Boat builder. The best job I've ever held is the one I hold now, caring for the woman I love and who has stood by me for these last 9 years.

Monday 1 December 2008

Hello

Many thanks to those that have recently taught me that a voice is something that no matter what it says, right or wrong, good or evil, truth or lies, can be shared on the internet.

Thanks to them for giving me something to do with the little spare time I get.

To any friends that find and use this blog, welcome, relax and be at home.

No comments: